This page provides a gateway to support post-publication peer review in our field. Here you can find papers in need of review and issue requests for reviews. In order to be included on this page, papers must satisfy the following criteria at the time of submission:
- Relevant to the field of health economics
- Open access
- Latest version published within the past 6 months
We welcome fully published articles, working papers, and pre-prints.
Please complete the form below to request reviews.
Papers seeking reviewers
Readers are seeking reviews for the following articles. Articles are listed from most to least recently submitted.
- Does health economics capture the value of mental health? SSRN. [PubPeer] [ResearchGate]
- “This work is intended for a multidisciplinary audience across the mental health sciences (in addition to health economists), therefore much of the language has been simplified and condensed. Similarly, due to reference constraints, a full reading list supplement is available on request.”
- Measuring mental health in a cost-of-living crisis: a rapid review, medRxiv. [PubPeer] [ResearchGate]
- The present value of human life losses associated with COVID-19 and likely cost savings from vaccination in Kenya, F1000 Research. [PubPeer] [ResearchGate]